- The Secretariat Derby Call 1:59 Shirt is a testament to racing history.
- Secretariat’s victory in the 1973 Kentucky Derby lifted the Meadow Stable colt into the rarified record-breaking echelon that every athlete hopes to attain, yet only a select few succeed.
- His phenomenal official time for the race of 1:59 2/5 set the new standard at Churchill Downs for the 1 1/4 mile classic distance. Just as remarkably, that record still stands today almost a half century later.This innovative new addition to the Secretariat collection features a powerful chestnut-hued image of a Big Red with jockey Ron Turcotte aboard amidst the backdrop of Chic Anderson’s classic race call.
- Subtly placed within the background is the numerical reference to Secretariat’s 1:59 2/5 track record time – a perceptual ingenuity unnoticeable up close, yet clearly visible from a distance.
- Enjoy this super soft moisture-wicking cotton tee, available in heather royal.
- Sizes: S,M,L,XL,2X