- A dessert so unique, the name is trademarked. Delicious chocolate and nut pie is a Derby favorite.
- Derby-Pie® is best served by slicing frozen and serving warm.
- We recommend 12 minutes at 350º.
- The pie will come out of the oven with a perfect, flaky crust. It will be warm, toasty, and ready-to-eat, a perfect blend of sweet, crunchy goodness that will satisfy your innate need for chocolate.
- Grandma Leaudra liked it with a dollop of whipped cream on top-but you may discover your own way. –
- Serves 8
- Ice cream is delicious with it also.