- To line a serving basket or tray.
- To cover and keep food warm like scones, biscuits and rolls.
- As napkins or casual placemats.
- Placed between pots and pans to protect from scratches when stored.
- To dry and store salad greens.
- To line the crisper drawers in the fridge.
- Dampened and placed under a cutting board to prevent it from slipping when chopping.
- As a tea pot cozy to keep tea or coffee warm.
- To create a tight seal on pots when steaming.
- To make oven baked eggs.
- Are just some of the ways to use this Mint Julep Tea Towel
- Measures 25″ x 19″ when fully open
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Washable
Derby Kitchen Tea Towel
This Derby-inspired tea towel will have guests chomping at the bit to be invited to your home next. The cheeky, colorful patterns and designs are a great addition to a theme party or your everyday kitchen. Made from 100% cotton, they are great for wiping up spills, polishing off glasses or for having a good time!