- Saddle up to a delicious dish served on an impressively polished horseshoe platter from Arthur Court.
- Hand-polished aluminum alloy metal — approved for food service by the FDA — in the shape of a large horseshoe is the perfect vessel to display sliced meat and cheeses or diced fruit at your next country-themed soiree.
- The large horseshoe is completed with a diamond-shaped scalloped edge, and the serving area itself is slightly recessed into the interior of the shoe.
- Finely detailed caring of the horseshoe itself is echoed in the minute detail of the accompanying serving spatula.
- The spreading surface allows your guests to scoop delicious dips or lift tiny amuse-bouches.
- This platter arrives in a gift box, ideal for presenting as a hostess gift. Wash with gentle soap and water, then polish to dryness with a soft cloth.
- This platter is tarnish-resistant.
- Hand wash only
Line your meat and cheese in the U-shaped pattern of this dish, while its realistic nail marks accent your food.
- Three, small horseshoes form convenient finger holes in the server’s handle to complete this handmade, aluminum set.
Knife is 6 1/2″ long. Plate is 9 “L + 8” W
There are no reviews yet.